By Darren Bracken, L & D Product Trainer & Coach at Sage
The Sage 50 Mobile app has been shortlisted in this years IIA Dot Net Awards for the Best Mobile App For Smart Moving Businesses.
With the Sage 50 Accounts Mobile app you can access your Sage 50 Accounts data from wherever you are. It’s ideal for people who work on the move and want an up-to-date snapshot of their business in the palm of their hand. Best of all – it’s free to download and free to use.
Sage 50 mobile app was launched in 2012 with our customers in mind. We saw the need for our customers to be able to access their accounts on the move anytime. With the initial release in 2012 we launched Sage 50 Mobile to all iPhone and blackberry users. With the launch of version 2 we opened the usability to android users. For more information on mobile for Android read Sage 50 for Android. Every year we have looked to improve the app based on your business needs. From your feedback in 2012 V3 of the app saw even more functionality introduced – with an aged debtors viewing, the option to create a new customer on the go and the option to do a stock take directly from the app (to name a few).
So let’s set the scene you are a Field Sales Representative trying to engage new customers. You have closed a sale with a new customer and they are looking to get a copy of an invoice. As you are in the field you don’t have access to your accounts package. However with Sage 50 Mobile now you do. You can log into the app create the customer there and then and raise the invoice. What about a copy of the invoice for the customer? Lets be fair you’re not going to have a printer handy. So what can you do?
Sage 50 Accounts 2014 see’s the release of yet another fantastic version of mobile that now allows you to email Invoices to your customer directly from your handheld device. It couldn’t be easier to keep your business going while on the move.
Being able to email from the application was the number one request we received from our mobile users and our R&D team have acted on this feedback. I feel this addition coupled with the numerous other features, makes Sage 50 Mobile an invaluable asset to any business looking to stay on top of their accounts.
So what’s the catch? Believe it or not Sage 50 Mobile can be downloaded completely free of charge there is no subscription fee and even if you don’t have the desktop version you can use the demo data to get a feel for the app. It gets better, along with the app being completely free; you can have multiple users set up all logging in concurrently.
- Information at your fingertips: instant access to your finances means you’ll always have your finger on the pulse of your business, no matter where you are.
- Save time and win new business: set up new customers, create and instantly email quotes, invoices and sales orders. No more waiting around.
- Manage your products and sales: always have all your product and stock information at hand. View sales histories, stock levels and sales performance at a glance.
- Free to use: 50 Accounts Mobile is completely free to download and use. It’s securely encrypted, there’s no data transfer limits & no limit to the number of people who can use it.
- Ideal for everyone: the Sage 50 Mobile app is so simple that anyone in your business will be able to use it. Whether it’s for an owner, manager or people in your finance team – you’ll always have your important financial info at your fingertips