Take Over Our Facebook Page!
Do you want to take over the Sage Facebook page? Well for one day, Friday 27th April, we are offering one business the chance to be featured on our Facebook page. We will change our Facebook Timeline cover photo to the cover photo of your business and publish a post from our Facebook page about your business and showcasing your cover photo. We are delighted to see how many other businesses like the Sage Facebook page. We want to share your business stories on our Facebook page and in this case, put you in the spotlight and showcase your business to our 4,000+ Facebook fans.
To enter just email your Facebook cover photo to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm on Tuesday 24th April along with up to 200 words about why your image captures the essence of your business. We will pick the best one and the winner will have their cover photo featured on our page on Friday 27th April.
Here is the boring bit, the terms and conditions;
- By submitting your image, you give Sage permission to use your photo/image for on our Facebook page and blog.
- All entries may be showcased on our Facebook page and blog.
- Entry to this competition is by means of emailing an image to email@example.com. You do not need to like, share or in any other way interact with our Facebook page in order to enter this competition.
- Images posted to the sage Facebook page will not be automatically entered, to enter you must email your image to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can submit a photo or an image that you created. You are encouraged to choose an image that shows off the best of what your business has to offer and showcases the essence of your business.
- Only submit images that you have the rights and permission to use.
- All images submittted must be the correct dimensions for cover photos, 851 pixels wide, 315 pixels tall and less than 100 kilobytes in file size.
- The cover photo must comply with the Facebook terms and conditions for cover photos. These are available here.
- The winner will be selected by a judging panel in Sage including our Social Media Specialist, the judges decision is final. We are looking for innovation and creativity.
- Sage will not change their Facebook profile image on the day that the winners cover image is used, so keep this in mind when submitting your cover photo. Cover photos which rely on the profile image to ‘work’ visually would therefore not be suitable.
- The competition is open to businesses of all sizes operating in the Republic Of Ireland.
- The winner will be notified by email on Wednesday 25th April.
- All updates to the Sage Facebook page are made by Sage.
- Sage reserves the right to retain our brand integrity and if none of the images entered are suitable, Sage reserves the right to not select a winner.
Best Of Luck!