Our guide is full of insights to help small businesses find new customers and improve relationships with existing customers.
A dependable customer base is the foundation for every successful business.
Customers provide you with revenue, give you feedback that improves your offer and tell other people about your business and what you sell.
But this doesn't happen by accident. Building a customer base takes time and effort - above all, it means paying attention to who your customers are and understanding what motivates them to buy from you.
The first step to building your customer base is knowing who your customers are and where you can find them. Armed with this information, you can manage your customer relationships more effectively to increase sales to existing customers and to acquire fresh customers.
Our guide offers advice on how to grow your business, including:
- What you should know about your customers
- Why you should concentrate on your most profitable customers
- Recording customer information
- Building good relationships with existing customers
- How to generate repeat business
- Acquiring new customers
- How and when to run special offers and promotions