Your Sage 200 Extra Online software comes with the financials module and the Excel reporting tool as standard. You can then choose to add a number of optional modules based on the needs of your business. Add others as your business grows and develops, so Sage 200 Extra Online is constantly evolving with your business.
The Financials module is the core financial management and accounting module that comes as standard with Sage 200 Extra Online.
Get the financial details you need to make informed decisions
- Track budgets, drill down into data and deal with VAT submissions
- Get flexible accounting periods which can be open, closed and re-opened
- In-depth analysis and reporting and make adjustments to journals to ensure your accounts are accurate and up to date
- Enter a batch of journals and put transactions on hold before authorisation
- Choose VAT inclusive or exclusive prices
- Automate statements, standing orders and direct debits
- Get a view of outstanding payments and easily take payments from within the software with Sage Pay EInvoicing
- Advanced multi-currency options, including exchange rate changes
- Understand how changes impact your cash flow as your business changes
- Record assets and manage depreciation with straight line or reducing balance methods
- With Services Extra, you can also seamlessly automate reconciliation of your bank transactions
The Commercials module is an optional module with Sage 200 Extra Online that makes responding to product demands quick, accurate and fully automated.
Manage your stock with a sophisticated stock management system that’s linked to your financial data.
- Select different delivery addresses per line, specify different delivery addresses to one supplier, see price negotiation data
- Purchase goods in up to 100 currencies and view costs associated with importing goods.
- Remotely authorise orders via a secure web user and apply authorisation limits and alerts while you’re busy
- Compile order lists based on what you need for back-up orders
- Spot errors by keeping an eye on the running total when you match invoice line items to orders.
- Flag invoices under dispute so they won’t be updated to the Purchase Ledger
- Control stock items by serial or batch number, include criteria like “sell-by” and “use-by” dates.
- Manage suppliers and your stock over multiple locations
Project Accounting (optional)
Project Accounting is an optional module with Sage 200 Extra Online that helps you control your costs and maximise your profits by understanding the detail of each and every project you manage.
- Flexible billing schedules that can differ by project and by customer
- Manual or automatic bill production with simple to use templates
- Analyse expenditure by employee or contractor, and by type of work and/or project
- View, authorise and print timesheets and expenses online
- Set up projects with unlimited parent and sub projects
- Name and configure fields to match your business needs
- Add an unlimited number of additional fields and define their function
- Submit and approve timesheets and expenses on the move
- Personalised workspaces for each user help to get the right information to the right people
- Post costs to the associated nominal codes with Work In Progress functionality
Bill of Materials (optional)
The Bill of Materials module is an optional module with Sage 200 Extra Online and allows you to monitor, control and cost your manufacturing processes.
If your business is involved in any light manufacturing, we can help you deliver products on time and on budget.
- Get accurate and detailed cost analysis as well as component requirements by product line
- Support assembly, repackaging of bulk items, resource planning and scheduling work and materials ordering
- Allocate processes and resource times and use an unlimited component structure giving you a detailed view of your BOM processes
- Monitor quality standards in line with regulations such as ISO
- Trace serial numbers and batches back to suppliers and key components
The Excel reporting tool allows you to take data from Sage 200 Extra Online and filter, format and formulate within Excel.
The standard Excel reports that come with Sage 200 Extra Online, include nominal, customer, supplier and stock.
- Add your own data to workbooks along with charts and formulas
- Get in-depth analysis on specific business functions such as financials or stock levels
- Pivot and analyse data in more detail
- Workbooks can easily be uploaded and you can run them time and time again with refreshed data
If you'd like more in-depth reports then we can offer extra Excel reports at an additional cost.
Technical details of Sage 200 Extra Online
Most 32 or 64-bit variants of Microsoft®. Windows, 7, 8.1 & 10 Microsoft Office 2013, 2016 and 365.