Sage 200 Services
Open up to more with Sage 200 Services
When you purchase Sage 200 Extra, you'll receive all of the great benefits of Sage 200 Standard Services, our extensive support package that’s designed to help you get more from your software, and build your network.
- Report Design Service & Library: Get up to three customised reports per year and access to the report library for insight and information on things like stock levels, pricing and receipts
- Sage 200 Ideas Hub: Request and vote on product enhancements and provide feedback to shape the future of your software
- Business Advice: Anytime, anywhere online access to HR and Health and Safety advice
- Sage Business Community: Hints, tips and videos to help you make the most of your software. Connect and network with like-minded businesses
- "How-to" Video Webcasts: Online hints and tips for your product
- Access to the latest version of Sage 200 Extra: Stay compliant with the latest legislation
Get more with Sage 200 Services Extra
If you want more, sign up to receive Sage 200 Services Extra and benefit from all of the benefits of Sage 200 Standard Services, plus:
- Two free Sage 200 Extra web users: Access key information on the go, keeping you and your business mobile
- Excel Reporting for Sage 200: A customisable reporting tool allowing you to take data from Sage 200 and use it within Excel. A range of reports are included and you can purchase additional Excel report packs if required
Want additional options?
Whatever level of service you choose, there are a range of additional benefits that you can add to your membership, including:
- Employment law advice: Access our professional and fully qualified advice line team for HR, Employment Law and Health & Safety advice, when you need it
- Additional reports: Get additional reports to the three included in your membership
- Additional How-to Webcasts: Choose to view additional tutorials that are relevant to your business
Support from a local Sage Accredited Business Partner
Get up and running quickly with expert local support
Our Sage Accredited Business Partners can tailor your software specifically for your business and industry and adapt it to work in line with your other software packages. They also help you get your software up and running quickly and efficiently and integrate it with any of your other business applications.
We've worked with many of our Business Partners for over 20 years and they bring with them a vast amount of business experience to help you find the right solution for your business. They know our software inside out, and cover the whole of the UK.
- Project management: Supporting you from initial implementation and throughout the product lifecycle
- Support: Providing technical support and guidance for all your product queries
- Training: Helping you get the most out of your solution with expert training
- Technical development: Customising and adapting your software to meet the on-going needs of your business.
Our Business Partners are all fully accredited and offer you the flexibility of support face-to-face, online or over the phone - giving you the confidence of knowing there's always someone nearby who understands your business.
Additions that really help your business
Our developers will adapt software to fit in with your business
We work with a network of over 900 independent Sage Certified developers who offer specific solutions and add-ons to help make our software work alongside your specific processes or industries.
So if there's something you need that isn't exactly standard, our developers are there to help.