Prize draw terms and conditions – Ireland and Northern Ireland
Last updated: November 2017
These terms and conditions refer to prize draws brought to you by Sage Hibernia Ltd whose registered office is at Number One Central Park, Leopardstown, Dublin 18 ("Sage", "we", "us", "our"). These terms and conditions should be read alongside, and are in addition to any specific terms which we have included in any promotion or message about that prize draw, for example by email, in any of our marketing material or online ("promotional material"). If there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any promotional information, the promotional information will prevail to the extent of such inconsistency. By entering a prize draw, you indicate your acceptance of the following terms:
- Unless otherwise stated in the promotional material you must be a customer of Sage, aged 18 or older and resident in Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland to enter our prize draws. Employees of Sage Hibernia Ltd, Sage (UK) Limited, or any organisation professionally involved in this promotion, or their close relatives, are not eligible to enter.
- Unless otherwise stated, we will only accept one entry into a prize draw per organisation, and the prize will be awarded to the business/organisation, not the individual making the submission. The winner is advised to check and is responsible for any tax implications which may arise as a result accepting a prize. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- Deadlines for entry into our prize draw are stated in the accompanying promotional material and, unless we state otherwise, the winner(s) will be drawn at random in the week following the closing date. We will notify the winner(s) as soon as we can after the draw has taken place. We do not accept responsibility for entries which fail to reach us before the closing date for any reason, are incomplete, illegible or corrupted.
- If you are resident in Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland no purchase is necessary. Simply write to Prize Draw, Sage Ireland, Number One Central Park, Leopardstown, Dublin 18 or send an email to [[email protected]] and we will ensure your entry is included in the prize draw.
- The prize(s) will also be stated in the accompanying promotional material. In the unlikely event that we have difficulties in acquiring the advertised prize(s), we have the right to substitute the prize(s) with alternative(s) provided that any substitutions shall be of equal or greater value. We won’t offer a cash alternative. If you are a lucky winner, you cannot request an alternative prize or a cash alternative. If the prize is unclaimed after one month it will be deemed to have been forfeited and we reserve the right to award the prize to the next randomly selected entry.
- By submitting an entry, you agree to co-operate with us for publicity purposes free of charge, which may include the publication (including on the internet) of your name and photograph in the announcement of the result.
- We reserve the right to change these rules at any time and our decision on all matters relating to our prize draws is final.
- Although we will try our best to make sure that prize draws run smoothly, we reserve the right to cancel a prize draw at any time if relevant circumstances arise outside our control. We shall not be liable to you should you suffer any loss or damage by entering a prize draw, provided that nothing in these rules shall exclude or limit our liability in respect of personal injury or death caused by our negligence, or for fraud.
- Once you have submitted an entry you agree that all intellectual property rights in your entry will belong to us and that at our request (and of course at our expense), you will sign any documents and take any other action which we think necessary to transfer the intellectual property rights to us.
- These rules are governed by the laws of Ireland and by entering this prize draw you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Ireland.